714 Greenbank Rd (at Kirkwood Hwy.)
Wilmington, DE 19808
- A Delaware tradition!
- for those looking into healthy options, the buffalo chicken salad is good :) with bleu cheese dressing.
- Be sure to get a Coca-Cola with a Syrup. Cherry, Vanilla or Chocolate. Cherry is my Favorite!
- Don't come tonight air conditioner broken.
- Get the pit special. It's always dericious
- The milkshakes were good but the burgers not so much.
- How amazing are these diner-style burgers? Just ask Obama.
- The Southwest Chicken wrap was excellent.
- Tonight we had absolutely the worst service ever! The waitress never got refills, took forever for anything, we originally did want dessert but she took fifteen minutes to come back. Just horrible!
- Good food, and not bad prices either.
- The service is horrible. Leave drinks no straws waiting forever. Will not come back
- Glenn makes the best drinks!
- I have to eat here once a year to remember why we don't come here. It is just so bad now, I come back hoping for improvement...never happens. I can say something positive...our server Jaime is great
- Worst service ever. Bartender with long curly hair has no clue what she is doing
- Try the hot fudge Ice cream cake
- ask for nancy she's the best waitress! js
- Service has declined over the years dramatically.
- 40 cent wings when any game is on, and the wings are sooooooooo good!