Charcoal Oven Restaurant
4400 Golf Rd (Kostner)
Skokie, IL 60076
- Rack of lamb was not on the menu but i asked and they served it, it wasn't bad. They've been in business over 60 yrs!
- Food is great ...Maria and Rich are too!
- It's a good food packed with rich old people and friendly staff. They got my son food that's not on the menu. Owner came out greeted the table. Thank you Franco. You got a customer for life. MCT.
- Classic super club that is a must-stop for the super club connoisseur. The hand-written menu is a must-see.
- Love the salad, the green beans, the lentil soup, and all the fish. Amazing strawberry pie for dessert !
- In-laws said it was the best meal they'd had in a while. Rack of lamb, bbq ribs, & whitefish all a thumbs up! Rolls are YUM! Coming back for sure!
- How this place made it 60 yrs is beyond me. We go out to eat a lot. Service on a scale on 1-10 is 0. Food is a 3. Drinks if you could get one is a 0. There are 4 tables. I will NEVER come here again.
- Delicious throwback supper club with great cocktails and straightforward Greek-style entrees of grilled meats and fish. Sides of homemade chips and veggie are served family style. Charming owners.
- Go to Charcoal Oven for great Greek chicken and a very friendly staff!