Characters Bar & Grill
245 W 54th St (btwn Broadway & 8th Ave)
New York, NY 10019
- Not a strip club.
- Tip the staff well. They are great!
- Friendly bartenders.
- This is a nice spot to go after work. Reasonable drink prices, solid food and good music. Try the fish & chips, you won't be disappointed. Added perk: it's usually not overcrowded.
- Best bartenders in Manhattan. Ask Mike for a irish ice tea or a backpacker.
- Mike.. Sweetest bartender for the after work Friday night crowd ..
- I recommend you the Grilled Marined Chicken Sandwich #JustPerfect #Victory #ILoveYouNYC #ILoveYouJesus
- Expensive drinks. Rude and unhelpful waitresses. Mediocre food.
- This place is awesome. I cannot recomnend jim and mike any higher.
- Really nice space, surprisingly chill for its location. Staff is friendly and its always lo key. Plenty of TVs too!
- Great staff and beer
- Get the fish and chips! They give you a delicious meaty filet
- Portobello wrap is tasty
- Fat Blue played here once...it was epic
- BRAND NEW, just opened! Formerly Purnima Restaurant, now gutted and re-done to be a Bar and Grill.
- Its a bar in the area, nothing special but decent amount of seating, $20 card minimum.
- Great spot for actors!
- Chicken curry was not bad, but very disappointing.
- Nice atmosphere. Friendly bartenders. But its $8 for Stella on draft. That makes it not worth it, even for Times Square prices
- Daily specials, friendly staff and a good selection of beers.