Chapterhouse Cafe & Gallery
Coffee Shop, Tea Room, Café
620 S 9th St (at Bainbridge St.)
Philadelphia, PA 19147
- The chairs here are awesome
- As I pass by the Starbucks at the corner on my way here, I think to myself, "Suckers... Chapterhouse is soooo much better.."
- If you need wifi and a good atmosphere to focus Chapterhouse is the place to go. Best baristas in the city too
- Mexican Mocha. Just do it.
- Cute place! Friendly staff, beautiful artwork, comfortable chairs, mostly good music, nice food, 50 cent coffee refills, cool bathroom! Who could ask for more?
- A block down from South Street. Excellent!
- The chairs are literally like hammocks for your tushie.
- Barista Michelle made me pretty foam art even though I get getting a latte to go. Nifty place, yummy latte.
- my gf said try the green coconut ice tea soda
- The owners dog is awesome
- Mexican mocha with the ancho chilli spice. Do it now.
- The turkey and Swiss sandwich is way more interesting and delicious than the name suggests. Eat it!
- Most comfy chairs in a cafe ever for studying. If u have a back problem like I do and can't sit on a hard chair for hours, this is the place to go!
- The art was amazing, as were the lattes. Plus plenty of space on a Saturday night.
- The density of Apple laptops here is something.
- The further into the belly of the caf you venture, the more like a library it becomes and the more silence becomes the predominant etiquette.
- The sandwiches here are very good. It's a short menu but everything is worth having.
- Quiet, well behaved dogs are welcome to wait with their humans while coffee is being ordered.
- Try one of the AMAZING varieties of cocoa. Spicy and non traditional it's worth the trip
- Best coffee house in the city... Just expanded the seating area to the cozy basement. Free wifi too!