Chappy's on Church
Wine Bar, Cajun / Creole, Sports Bar
- The Steak and Lobster Rocket is the best thing I have had at this restaurant. Soo good!
- Fried green tomatoes are a must! Fantastic! Server Miles will treat you right!!!!
- Awesome food, and the fried food is in corn flour, so it's Gluten-free!
- $5 well drinks, martinis, bloody Marys, mimosas, and champagne!! A definite must try.
- Love the smoked alligator butter and the spicy pickle in the salad. Never had a bad meal here.
- This place is now closed.
- Do not eat here. EVER.
- $5 well drinks, bloody marys, mimosas, martinis, and champagne!
- The crab bisque is to die for! Everything I have tried on the menu has been wonderful!
- Sadly it is closed. One has to pay your state taxes.
- Always good food! Try the fried green tomatoes and their bread and homemade butter.
- Service has been extremely slow! Drinks are not included in kids meals and at $2.95 a piece it cost a heck of a lot for 2 milks. Not sure we'll be back.
- Amazing seafood. Soft crab is great! Service is amazing! Food is fresh and music is awesome! I will def come back!!
- House salad was 3 leaves. Bread is now $2. I do not like the "upgrades" from Ramsey.
- Don't go!!! not worth it
- Alligator butter!
- Avoid the cheesecake. Its awful. Not worth the money. The crab bisque is great!
- The crab bisque is life changing!