Seafood, Juice Bar, Cocktail
$ $ $
- Stuffed quahog and fried clams were just okay. Lots of potatoes in the clam chowder. Definitely order the mudslide to drink though!
- Fish and chips is great and so is the fried calamari. They pour a nice sized glass of wine too.
- Been eating at Chapin's for years. Food consistently great, employees always helpful. Cobb salad EXCELLENT, or try the broiled & fried local seafood. Very clean, can be busy. Overall one of the best.
- If you aren't in the mood for seafood, the burgers and sandwiches can definitely fill you up right.
- Slow service took over 1 1/2 hrs to be seated.. ridiculous go get a pizza instead
- Get the cool as a cucumber drink! Delish!!
- Delicious fish tacos.
- Best resturaunt on the cape. Hands down
- The food is boring. Nothing is spiced. So plain.
- $6.99 for a large salad that contains one slice of cucumber and 2 grape tomatoes - the rest is lettuce and croutons. Not worth the money!
- They won't split a bill at a table... ("policy") So bring cash!
- It's no Olivers. Very loud and not at all relaxing.
- This place is a carnival.
- Did you know you can upgrade to the Lobster Potato salad whenever it is on the specials. Do it!
- Great food, but FILTHY beer lines. Stay away from draught. I feel sorry for Cape Cod Beer... They deserve better promotion than this.
- Food was great!! Broiled scallops stuffed shrimp! Great service!!
- Last night it was packed! The valet parking kids are kinda slow, but it was understandable! We were told that it was a 45 min. Wait! We waited 15 min, app was served quickly (great calamari)
- Great fishermans platter!!!!
- get the stoli doli shot