Chapati & Karak (چباتي وكرك)
Tea Room, Café
Katara Cultural Village
+974 4408 1408
- Amazing place wonderful atmosphere you should try it at night.
- One of the best karaks I've ever had! A must try!
- The best place in town for traditional Qatari "Karak" tea!
- Karak Great taste. Indian style tea boiled in milk with some spices. Being a Pakistani, I can guarantee its the real deal. Chapati (flat bread) served fresh and hot. Goes lovely with the tea!
- If u plan try plain chapatti, take a kraft cheese glass or kiri cheese with u, plain chapatti is way better with cheese.
- .. ..
- Do try their sweet chapati
- Excellent chapati but limited choices. Could be great if they add spread cheese / Mehyawa! Dip away & enjoy
- Best karak in town! #tasty
- Best Karak i ever had in town
- Try to come here at early morning <3<3
- The best karak ever !!
- Ask for the chapati halwa. Its sweet chapati.. Dip it in the karak and have it.. Winner!!
- Lovely spot , avoid the regular chapaty , I'd rather the sweet one
- Karak, karak and only karak ;)
- , : :
- The chipati is good, but the karak is overrated.