Chao Ping Ji (潮品集 Chao Ping Ji)
Dim Sum, Chinese
- Decent dim sum and food. Beef noodles, pork pastry bun, sweet egg yolk bao are very good.
- Good dim sum but SHAME on this restaurant for still serving shark fin.
- Go big here and get set menu. Best chaozhou-style at this location. The Taipei Main satellite pales in comparison.
- Endless food all you can eat for NTD 900.
- Nice and clean. Great service. Best dimsum in this area.
- If u're a Malaysian, u should try this eatery. Teochew style dishes and HK dimsum
- Great customer service in a hotel restaurant serving up Chaozhou cuisine. Try the chow fun, sliced goose, and spicy beef with vermicelli!
- Do not leave this establishment without having the sliced goose. Dip it in the vinegar. Mmm!!
- Hands down the best dim sum in Taipei.