The Chance Theater
Rock Club, Concert Hall, Music Venue
- Come see Anarbor perform w/ A Rocket To The Moon on March 15th! More info here: http://anarbor.net/tour
- What a dump :)
- Awesome place to rock out to great bands and music.
- Come back and see Jack's Mannequin Live on July 1st, 2011. More info here: http://jacksmannequin.com/tour
- Try not to touch anything, you might get aids
- www.citylightspoppunk.com :)
- Live music is always great! My dad played here a couple times.
- Some of the best bands have played here and some huge bands have come here under different names, so, pay close attention to some of their"cover bands"
- Very small but grab a good spot on the balcony and you'll be good to go!
- Even being in a bad part of Poughkeepsie doesn't keep me from coming to see a great band here. BUT THAT'S THE PROBLEM, NO GOOD BANDS! Scott Stapp of Creed, "tribute" bands, Sevendust... It's like 1999
- Place feels Like it's going to collapse some day. Uh, my advice would be to be on the top balcony when it does. I feel you won't be as injured if you were on the bottom.
- Just Don't
- Let me know when your friend's band is playing, I'll come be a fan girl.
- My absolute, without a doubt, least favorite venue. So disorganized.
- As I lay dying was amazing
- Best place to stand is right behind the sound booth.
- pretty fun place
- Checkin out the Kid Blaze!
- "Check out The Downtown Fiction on 12/17! Also, be sure to tweet your check in with '#downtownfictiontour' for a chance to win a PRIZE! Just be 1 of the first 10 & show your tweet to the merch guy."
- If you go next door to nuddy get the loaded fries with pulled pork!! Soooooo yummy!