Champps Restaurant & Bar
Sports Bar, American, Lounge
- Kimberly is a great bartender.
- Don't stop here unless you want bad service and rude waitstaff. Asked to change one of the many TVs to another satiation but apparently they can't do that. One game on all TVs in a "sports" bar.
- Kim is great. A real "champp"!
- power points at every seat at the bar! brilliant!
- The servers should look into a different career. Good food but terrible service.
- Have you seen my baseball?
- Best place to eat (and drink) in the nom-Delta terminal.
- Less crowded than Hockeytown Cafe and better service. Juicy burger (shroom) but incredibly bland. I'm not one to use much salt and even after heavily (to me) adding salt, it was still pretty bland.
- Greek Salad! Chili! Customer Service. It's all good.
- Cool sports bar in the North Terminal, by D gates. Gluten free bread available for all sandwiches and burgers, and the buns are actually really good for g-free!
- Beer and power outlets at every table. All you need from an airport restaurant
- Had to leave because food took so long. Only three tables in restaurant.
- Hope you are not in a hurry. Very slow service and it wasn't even busy.
- Watch out, no drink prices on the menu. Fun drinks are $15 to $20 each, what a rip off!!!!!
- Worst chili ever.
- Very bad service
- Slow service but large portions and good food. Lots of outlets!
- Tried balsamic glazed chicken here. For God's sake let me be the last person to do it in this place!
- I usually love Champps. I freaking hate this one. I have ordered over $50 and they have been trying to turn the table since I ordered my first drink. Despicable.