41 Shether St
Hammondsport, NY 14840
- The place to be for football Sundays! Any game you want, buckets of beer and BBQ buffet.
- Cajun BBQ brisket sandwich with crumbly blue caramelized onions and cornmeal catfish fingers!!
- Never been here before, this place was sooo good and prices were good for lunch. Highly recommend!
- Bacon cheddar cheeseburger, pork coleslaw sandwich and sweet potato fries out of this world good!
- Great ribs and fall-off-the-bone smoked wings
- Terrible service.
- Carolina pulled pork is spicy but soo good.
- Watch the beer prices, they charged us $9 for a southern tier. It was good, but $9?
- Amazing wings and fried pickles
- The brisket sandwich and house BBQ sauce is good.