The Chairman Truck
Food Truck, Chinese, Dim Sum
- Steamed pork belly bun is the best!
- Try the Tender Pork Belly Baked Bun
- Pork belly bao! Yum!
- Try the Pork Belly, and Duck Confit they're both delicious!!!!
- Everything here is good. No matter what, be sure to get the chips.
- The spicy chicken in the baked bun is bomb! Try the pork belly with daikon too.
- 7x7's Big Eat 2012 says the pork belly bun is delicious. Yum!
- Baked spicy chicken and the steamed pork belly. I usually eat only the meat and not the steamed bun to save calories.
- Red Sesame Chicken People's Bun.
- Try the pork belly bun. It rules!!!
- Get 3, that's a meal!
- Tasty but in my opinion pretty damn expensive for the food you get. 2.95 for a small bun is overpriced.
- Their miso tofu isnt vegan or vegetarian. Its has buttermilk + fish sauce. They should adjust the recipe to be inclusive. Had bao w/ toppings of bok choy, daikon + tofu dressing. Ok but not filling
- The chairman rules!! If you see it stop!
- The pork belly bun is so delicious! Go steamed if you want a lighter meal and baked if you wanna get full. Have one of both! :)
- That pork belly!
- The tofu on steamed bun is a nice contrast to the rich pork belly!
- Pork belly and braised bao's are great.
- Eaters 20 Epic SF Sandwiches To Eat Before You Die: #13 Pork Belly Bun
- Pork belly bao its awesome!