Basketball, Stadium, Entertainment
1 S Compton Ave (btwn Laclede & Forest Park)
St Louis, MO 63103
- Here fishy fishy !
- excellent venue - clean and very accessible. the SLU band rocks!
- Bring millions of dollars if you want to buy drinks or merchandise. I'm just kidding, they need to charge a few hundred times what things are worth because the tickets are so cheap
- Let your billiken roar, 200 points for running on the court during a game haha !
- Excellent entertainment venue, saw Kendrick Lamar here once.
- 10 bucks to park, 12 bucks more to get in, 7.75 for cheeseburger. Lmao. Park on the street and eat before you enter...no re-entry and if ya leave in the car 10 more to grt back in.
- Good for basketball, concerts, etc. SLU can be very proud of this venue.
- SLU-Green Bay in double overtime. Great game.
- Come early for great seating
- This is where all the lesbians are tonight @lorde
- Cause, #Lorde with @Veronicaorlynn
- Infinite Scholar Program - Scholarship Fair September 19, 2015 (9 to 1pm) Register and prepare
- Go SLU! Stunning screens and beautiful woodwork
- The seating in this venue is horrible.
- The bartenders don't know what they're doing, but that's not surprising for a sports arena. Be prepared to explain how to make a scotch and water.
- Billiken Basketball Good times!
- Really good soft pretzels make sure and get mustard with them
- Always get a pretzel
- 1ST time ever seeing a concert here & it was an excellent venue. A smaller venue so not a bad seat in the house. Sound quality was good & parking around the venue was fairly priced $10 for garage.
- Decent grid, newer arena, nice dock.