6550 N MacArthur Blvd Ste 100 (btwn Fluor and Tuscan Dr.)
Irving, TX 75039
- Good chhole bhature here.
- Ethnic Nominess at it's finest. The Samosas are wonderful and the new lunch buffet offers a wonderful array for foodie starters.
- Not a bad place for veg wraps
- The lamb vindaloo is really good. Great place.
- The paneer tikka masala is great!
- Ask for free WiFi
- Horrendous food-lots of artificial color,raw veggies,same sauce used for multiple dishes. Not fresh. Surprised their ice from fountain tasted funny. Changed drinks 4times. (1 of 4 petals via Fondu)
- Angarey Murg. Enough said.
- Not bad for something different and music
- The best Indian restaurant in the Metroplex!
- My favorite entree is the Saag Chicken
- Try the samosas. A great way to start off your meal
- Chole Bhatura .. The Best and Fastest ...
- The keema matar and chicken vindaloo are great!