1520 W Chapman Ave (Main)
Orange, CA 92868
- You can't go wrong with the veggie pad thai and some veggie spring rolls.
- Newly renovated and now open on Sundays 11a-9p
- Good lunch specials that are filling
- Great place , clean , friendly and good food . Don't let the strip mall area scare you . It's great food and affordable . I have been to others around orange and they get two thumbs up !!!!
- I found this place when I worked near Orange. Jobs later I still make the drive here. There Pad Thai is very unique. Good good good. :) (and their silverware looks like it's in a sleepingbag)
- My son and his family visited Cha Thai today and were so impressed with the food and service - I got the leftovers - amazing!! We live an hour away and plan to visit once a month - so worth the trip.
- The dishes are very spicy. I got a 5, and my eyes watered. Make sure to get the won ton soup.
- Can't go wrong with anything on the menu. It's all tasty.
- As of June 2012 they are open on Sundays!
- Newly remodeled! Looks great. Try the Pad Thai!
- Closed Sunday. Lunch 11-3 everyday.
- Everything is good. Pad Thai, sweet and sour, and all the curries
- The Pad Thai and Sweet and Sour dishes are tasty. There's a nice variety of hot sauces as well. Plus, Fresh n Easy is next door if you need some quick groceries afterwards.