Cesar Chavez Plaza
Plaza, Park, Music Venue
- Only go here for events like concert in the park or farmers market. Otherwise you'll be accosted by bums.
- There's always something going on here. If you don't know what to do... chances are you will find activities/entertainment at Cesar Chavez Park!
- During the summertime, Cesar Chavez Plaza is home to the annual concert series 'Concerts in the Park' on Friday evenings, and a late morning Farmer's Market on Wednesdays.
- Cesar Chavez Plaza is one of CA's oldest parks, dating back to 1849. It remains an important gathering space in Sacramento, surrounded by historic architecture & hosting popular events and activities.
- Check out Concerts in the Park every Friday night 5-9 pm May 7 thru Aug 13. Free event + live music + beer garden!
- Occupy Sacramento? OMFG!! THEYRE ALL TEXTING ON iPhones SIPPING STARBUCKS!!! DOWN WITH CORPORATE GREED????
- Get the Mini Burgers at the Mini Burger truck at the Friday Night Concerts
- Stop by Cafe Soliel. They're only open for breakfast and lunch but incredible food. They're usually packed to service is quick. Love their Breakfast burritos, lemonade, and specials of the day.
- Saw concerts in the park here -close to a few good coffee shops and there's a mexican restaurant smack-dab in the center.
- Lots of homeless people. It can get pretty annoying.
- Recently, he has been able to work his dream job as a casting director and believes he will shine in the role he has desired since the beginning.
- Concert in the Park is held here all summer long on Friday evenings. Fun for all ages.
- Homeless heaven.
- One of my favorite parks in the city with lots of events in the spring and the summer
- Friday night Concert in the Park its always a good time.
- Construction is done and the plaza looks great...come on Wednesdays for the farmers market..
- If you're in Sacramento in the summer, definitely make sure to go to an evening concert in Cesar Chavez Plaza. Its a great way to enjoy the city and relax outside after a hot summer day.
- Cesar Chavez Plaza was named one of the American Planning Association's 2012 "Great Places in America."
- Historic park, part of Sacramento's rich history. Tends to be a hangout and rest stop for transients.
- Amenities; Fountain Caf downtown events;Public Art