Grocery Store, Supermarket
- The best fresh pico de gallo. On the hot side for those who need to know. They also have great fresh. guacamole
- They have produce.
- Tons of fresh fruit + veggies (even some I've never seen or heard of)! Better variety than Pete's Produce.
- Open at 7am!
- Best baggers in the business
- Not the best selection of produce but it's inexpensive.
- Amazing fresh meat section and fresh veggies. People are so friendly and prices cheaper than a lot of Chicago grocery stores
- Extensive selection of reasonable priced deli & bakery items along with Mexican, Chinese and Greek ethnic produce
- Bring your own recyclable bag and get a $0.05 credit. Great way to do good for the environment!
- Fruits and veggies
- Great prices for produce and deli items. They also have good seafood and meat.
- Fresh and cheap! Such organized produce
- Great prices for lunch meat & cheese. Good selection for veggies.
- Open 7AM - 10PM. The best pico de Gallo made fresh dailyyyyyy!
- The dairy cooler never seems to be cool enough.
- Very clean and some of the prices r high but it beats Jewels. I love the meat selection.
- Their guac is insanely spicy! you have been warned.
- Great prices on lunch meat.
- Great produce selection. Reasonable prices!