Ceol Pub & Grill
Pub, Karaoke, Bar
- Brooklyn Women's Rugby Club featured this pub on their holiday pub crawl. 6 Nations Rugby Championship matches will be shown by request (DIRECTV 264).
- Karaoke Saturday Nights with DJ Dave ...
- Come to Wednesday Night Song Club for great music hosted by Niall Connolly
- The food is actually great... tastes like home cooking...
- Tuesday trivia!
- Magners and ice, perfect during a heat wave.
- jimmy is cool
- The Fish or Chicken Taco Salad is just awesome... Just the right amount of spice...
- Having a Halloween beer.
- Shepherd's pie
- The Irish breakfast is huge and delish
- WFP Happy HOUR
- The burger is surprisingly spicy. If that's not your thing ask for it without the chipotle sauce.
- A lot of talent here on Wednesday nights. Caught some great artists on 121212: National Mic Check Day. Appropriate. They also make an AWESOME grilled cheese sandwich.
- No Guinness and the back yard reeks of cigarettes.
- Friendly bartenders, fun trivia nights (Tues, I think), but Saturday Karaoke nights are pretty douchey.
- Bangers and mash
- Get the wings. I can't distinguish between good and great wings so let's call them grooood.
- They serve "pints" in .7 pint glasses if they think they can get away with it.
- Cool Irish bar.