Stadium, Football, Soccer
- Originally Seahawks Stadium, this place was opened back in 2002 as a new world-class football/ soccer stadium and exhibition center. Thanks to the efforts from our owner, Paul G. Allen.
- Youre allowed to bring in food and bottled water into the stadium. So saddle up with some burgers, dogs, & brats from your tailgate, and prepare for battle.
- You've seen XBOX 360 on the jerseys, but did you know that it was here on May 28, 2008 that the Sounders FC kit was unveiled for the first time?
- Sounders till I die!
- SOUNDERS GAMES!!!! THEY ARE SO MUCH FUN IT ROCKS!
- Check out of Seahawks playoff coverage! We're chatting live throughout the game.
- Go Sounders! Goooo
- Home to the best supporters in North America, 2010 & 2011 US Open Cup Championships and countless sold out matches.
- SEAAAAATTTTTTTTLLLLLLEEEEE! SOOOOOOUUUNNNDDEEEERSSS!
- Seahawks Game
- GO HAWKS
- Seahawks and Sounders! Need I say more?
- Finding your seats can be tough. Finding out the latest sports news is simple. Get the latest here: http://binged.it/xLvb7q
- Participate in a Sounders chant.
- Qwest is the home of the loudest NFL crowd ever and some of the best gameday food out there. Grab a Spacific Salmon BLT at the Catch! stand (sec 214, 230) or give some Caff Apassionato coffee a try.
- My Home away from Home.
- La #PasinQueNosUne jugar ante Canad el prximo 11 de Julio en el segundo partido de la fase de grupos de la Copa Oro. Boletos:
- Sounders FTW!
- Go Sounders! We gave our full 90- you gave us great support for 4sq Day!!
- Forever and always RBP