Movie Theater, Cineplex
- Use the Cinemark app for rewards. Get a free soft drink after the first time.
- Great for watching movies!
- 1. Doors usually open half and hour before the show for seating, depending on the cleaning crew. Previews are 10-20 minuted long depending on how old the movie is.
- Friendly and patient staff!
- Remember your costco tix ! Lots of stairs.
- Employees don't know how to say your welcome after you say thank you!
- Do not go on a Friday or Saturday night after 6 pm unless you like getting raped. $15 bucks for a ticket ouch
- XD theatre is awesome, but you pay for the extra. Seats recline AND armrests go up. They are comfy too.
- 3. Adult price is 10.50, 11.00 Friday Saturday nights. Matinee is 7.75. Kids tickets are 7.25. Seniors are 7.25 except monday they are 6.00. 3-D price is [yourprice]+3.50.
- see District 9.
- Get ready for recliner seats
- no parking....Lines, lines, lines to get tix Then shows SOLD OUT. Better go to independent theater: Rheem or Orinda!
- Decent theatre 3D XD in #14. Great 3D sound!
- Great spot for movie followed by pinkberry across the street.
- Comfortable seats and great costumer service
- $8.15 matinee price. Friendly front window staff. Comfortable seats in theater. Upstairs and downstairs theaters. Food concession upstairs.
- Come early and grab a bite at Panera or Buckhorn
- Be courteous to fellow moviegoers. Don't talk or text during a movie. And please keep feet off the seats.
- Candy by the ounce!
- Swag it out.