Movie Theater, Cineplex
101 Jordan Creek Pkwy (Jordan Creek Town Center)
West Des Moines, IA 50266
- they don't have alcohol here, so bring your own!
- Bring your own food and booze.
- Nice screens but over priced. $12 for a 10:40p screening of a 2D movie. Try another place if you can like Fleur or Merle Hay Cinema. They charge less as are local indpt theaters.
- If you buy a large tub of popcorn you get a free refill. Plus if you go to the first matinee of a movie for the day, you can get the Early Bird special and save some money on admission
- Getting scared at "Evil Dead"
- Get cheesecake to go from cheesecake factory for a real movie treat.
- make it theatre #9 TRON LEGACY
- Check out a great flick in XD. The seats are so comfy and the picture and sound are definitely better than a typical showing!
- Nice clean theater, comfy seats and sour punch candy :)
- Arrive early if you want prime seat selection.
- Take advantage of a theatre at the Mall! Go down to Tropik Sun & get BOTH candy & popcorn for less the price of 1 Junior Popcorn (5 freakin' dollars). Bring it in a bag, & Stay dollar savvy WDM.
- Best movie theatre in Des Moines !
- 2 tickets, $18. Large popcorn, $9. 2 drinks $9. Leaving the theatre stressed out while having an anxiety attack, priceless.
- The Met Live in HD performances are shown here and they are wonderful. Highly recommended.
- Join their email list. You'll get weekly coupons that make the ridiculous concession prices become just slightly more expensive than reasonable.
- If you are a regular movie goer - you can buy passes in bulk and save a bundle. Ask at the main ticket area.
- Free 10oz cups to fill up with water from the fountain are appreciated! Thank you!
- See skyfall. Go do it
- $12.25 for a xd movie after 6pm?? Holy balls!
- No one was checking tickets. Try just walking right in before buying a ticket.