Movie Theater, Cineplex
845 Market St #500 (btwn 4th & 5th St)
San Francisco, CA 94103
- Way more comfortable seats than the Metreon.
- Take the elevators labeled "Century Theaters" not all elevators go to the theater level.
- Bring your student id!! They give student discounts everyday here.
- If the mall is closed, you need to enter from Mission Street and take those elevators to the 5th floor.
- Get the kettle corn, it's delicious.
- Pleather seats and arm-rests that raise to make a love seat. Come here for a movie and bring your favorite girl!
- "It won't be quiet. It won't be safe. It won't be calm. But I'll tell you what it will be. The trip of a lifetime. - Christopher Eccleston (original trailer, 2005 BBC)
- just don't go there with some jerks
- Get kettle corn instead of regular popcorn.
- The seats are luxurious and the snack choices are huge!!!
- Don't take the elevators by Nordstrom's. IT'S A TRAP!
- Turn off your cell phone!
- The kettle korn here is great.
- Great place to sit in the dark.
- The DDR machine's left up arrow is broken!
- I just saw someone get stuck in the elevators.
- They usually have whatever movies the Metreon is not showing
- The armrests raise which could be helpful to a person of size.
- Enter and exit via elevators on Mission Street for easy in/easy out.
- Enter Bloomingdales- Take the elevator to the top floor- Exit to the mall- Take escalators up: avoid the Westfield Mall throng! Comfy joined seats recline deeply. A favorite venue for Oscar bait.