Movie Theater, Cineplex
- The thing about Northgate, as opposed to Eastgate, is this theater is made for short people due to the amount of Hobbits in the area. Eastgate, with their large amount of Gelflings, have taller seats.
- $7.50 matinee on weekdays before 6pm!
- You can save a few bucks on regular priced tickets if you buy them at Costco!
- Kettle corn the best
- TV commercials at the movies!! My how times have changed'
- April 2013 Movie Price: $10.25
- Mantenees are always the way to go
- Not stadium seating which kinda sucks
- I love spending $14.50 for 90 minutes of fun.
- One of the few movie theaters left with good Kettle Korn!