Movie Theater, Cineplex
1901 Junipero Serra Blvd (btwn John Daly Blvd & Westlake Ave)
Daly City, CA 94014
- Come during the weekday to avoid the big weekend crowds :)
- Sneak in your own candy! And get the biggest sized popcorn to get a free refill.
- Hot movies can be sold out. I recommend Fandango to ensure a seat. Many fast food and ice cream places there too.
- Get the kids combo, only $5 for a drink, popcorn, and fruit snacks!
- The parking lot more South of the theater is usually less crowded
- There are two free parking garages.
- Don't be surprised if there is only 1 ticket window open when they have 7 others.
- Come early to get a good seats
- Try the kettle corn.
- Ugh $14 for XD, $15.50 for 3D XD?! Rip. Off.
- Parking is free and the arm rests on the seats go up. Great place to go if you want to cuddle with your date. Also, for a big group the biggest popcorn comes with free refills, great value
- Come during Matinee! 6 bucks for a movie, can't beat that!
- The first show of the day for every movie is only $6 and crowds at that time are non existent. Great time to see movies the day they come out.
- Sticky floor in theater 6. Popcorn everywhere in between aisles.
- If you can, go for the first showing of a movie. It's the cheapest.
- The place was great, but the movie sucks!!!
- Get butter in three layers for your popcorn ;)
- Free parking!
- They sell kettle corn as well as regular popcorn
- plenty of free parking