Movie Theater, Cineplex
1715 Maple Ave (btwn Church St & Clark St)
Evanston, IL 60201
- Best theater in chicago area for movie selection, comfort and cleanliness, parking (free w\ validation), prox to restaurants
- Now you can bring your alcoholic beverage into the theater. Thank goodness.
- If you go to the first showing of the day of the movie you wanna watch, it's only 5$! And they now allow you to take your adult beverages into the theatre.
- Agree with others, favorite movie theatre in Chicago.
- This is such a great theatre that I don't mind leaving Chicago to get to it. First showing per movie is $5.50, time it right and you'll pay $11 for a double feature.
- Very cool theatre with bar, pool, arcade. Can take drinks into theatre
- I can't wait for Mafia Hairdresser, the movie!
- They sell kettle corn at the concession stand. You can only buy it in the "main" theater, but you can purchase it there and take it to the smaller side, by the bar.
- Xd is so much better than IMAX! Consider this if you want the best quality.
- Stop by Whole Foods first, then sneak some craft beer and goodies from the olive bar into the theater for a truly posh moviegoing experience.
- Don't get a hotdog
- If you want to risk it (or are seeing a movie less than 2 hours long), you can usually find meter parking in the area.
- I don't understand why they allow a baby into an R rated movie at 8pm. It cried through the movie. Why post age rules on your website if you're not going to follow them?
- The kettle corn is delish!
- This is one of several theaters in Illinois that I often find myself frequently visiting. It offers discount deals on Tuesday, and it's the only one around that plays independent films. I give it a 10
- This theater doesn't have self-serve kiosks so lines can be long for tickets. What year is this?!? So many other chains have these!
- Previously my favorite movie complex in the Chicago area, but tonight, a reminder why I prefer reserved seating and no guests under 21 for evening shows at the Showplace Ikon Roosevelt downtown.
- Has an incredible selection of studio and independent movies. It's right off the purple stop and you can walk over for dinner and a movie.
- Come At Night People Are Nice Too U!
- On the Cinearts side, and on weekend nights on both sides, you can bring your alcoholic beverage into the movie. One more whiskey coke for the movie please!