Wine Bar, Italian
74 7th Ave (Btw Barrow & Commerce Sts.)
New York, NY 10011
- Beau Houcks farmers marketdriven dishes are inspiring in their simplicity: Try the deviled eggs, made miraculous by a touch of truffle oil.
- All the small plates are delicious. Really. I've always wanted to get a group and order the entire small plates menu. I'll do it...very soon.
- Great wine by the glass, and excellent osso bucco and carbonara
- Try the duck or sea scallops!!
- For a great girly drink, ask for the Barrow Street Fizz, it's not on the menu.
- Eggplant fritters sound tasty
- Go for happy hour --- $8 cocktail & wines, $5 beers and free hors doeuvres from 5-7pm
- Made a reservation for 930 and 45 minutes later had to cancel because we still hadnt been seated. They did not seem to care. Thanks for nothing!
- They are open n serving great food n nice wine
- Try the Moscow mule to drink. If you like ginger. It's ginger vodka and lime and amazingness in a glass!
- Gotta try the duck!
- The small plates are perfect for sharing; the updated Italian dishes are worth the trip downtown.
- Great wines and you get yummy snacks for free! Go for an afternoon glass.
- Happy hour daily 4-7pm- $7/glass of wine, $8 cocktails, $1 blue point oysters, and they give out small plates to accompany your drinks!
- Salmon was pretty good, but nothing to write home (or four square) about!
- The halibut and swordfish were both cooked perfectly. So delightful.
- This place has my favorite happy hour in the city- $7 quartinos of wine (the bar staff always has great suggestions and are generous with tastes) and free snacks. The dinner menu is delicious as well!
- Try the Centriolo drink! Cucumber, basil, and gin. Fabulous!
- Bacon wrapped dates, devilled eggs, and a caprese -like salad that included prosciutto was AWESOME.
- Great wine list over 250 italian wines to choose dron Ena the waitress she s so sweet n easy to talk to great knwledge on wine try it s worth it