6800 Windhaven Pkwy (Saintsbury)
The Colony, TX 75056
- I had the cheese enchiladas and they were great!
- We ordered 4 margaritas on the rocks. I wasn't expecting perfection but I was expecting consistency. We got a Mountain Dew, watery Mountain Dew, and two sprite with lime. Terrible.
- Tuesdays college night, $2.00 margaritas and domestic beers. Trust me they have kick. LIVE DJ, on Tuesday's. Also stop by Friday for saleable salsa night. Daily drink specials.
- Worst margarita on the rocks ever!!! I should have known it was bad. When you show up at 7:00pm & there is only 1 table. Bad sign!!
- Check there Facebook page for daily specials.
- My girl and I come here often for lunch on the patio. Great fajitas, she loves the tilapia.
- It's no wonder they always appear empty on the weekends; the service is terrible.
- The beef lunch enchiladas are AMAZING and surprisingly very filling. Get them! Om nom nom!
- The brisket tacos are bomb.
- Terrible service, discussed with manager...will not return. First and only time there for us.
- $5 lunch burritos are the bomb
- $2 Tuesdays! Margaritas, mojitos...just do it ;)
- My favorite frozen margarita - not too sweet but nice and strong.
- come for brunch. it is delicious
- Server tried to charge regular price on