Pop-Up Shop, Café
- To celebrate Friends turning the big two-oh, Warner Bros. & Eight OClock Coffee teamed up for a Central Perk pop-up that looks pretty much exactly like the one from the show. The coffee here is free!
- Don't bother to go in unless you loved Friends or have 3 hours to stand in line. Take a pic of the outside and go.
- Free Coffee
- Sitting on the iconic orange couch for a "sofa selfie" and the central perk roast of course
- Friends 20th anniversary, sort of worth it but not really.
- Went today (a pouring Saturday morning) at around 9am and the wait was still 3 hours. Just prepare yourself for a long wait on weekends. Also, the coffee is terrible, you're going for the couch pic
- Para quem f de Friends, a um passeio imperdvel! Rplica do Central Perk, com um memorial com Roupas que eles usaram na srie, textos, itens do cenrio souvenirs e muitos detalhes que emocionam
- I was hoping something greater.
- Cool little pop up
- Pop up coffee shop for FRIENDS 20TH ANNIVERSARY free coffee til October 18
- As a huge Friends fan, definitely loved this pop-up shop!
- Come in early like 8ish to avoid the line and to grab your free coffee & picture
- The coffee shop is open!
- Foreigners sure love FRIENDS!