Central Park On Park Ave
251 S. Park Ave (Morse Blvd)
Winter Park, FL 32792
- The 2nd Thursday of every month is Popcorn Flicks in the Park. Pack a picnic and enjoy a classic film under the stars!
- Es lindo para caminar
- LOVE THIS PARK<3
- Bach Festival Society of Winter Park: This fun outdoor concert features tunes by J.S. Bach Big-Band style. Sat. 2/18: 1pm - 2:30pm
- Great for photos around golden hour!
- Lugar delicioso pra passear
- Nice park in town
- They often have concerts here so be on the lookout. Amtrak passes along the side so pay attention to your surroundings.
- Nice place to take photos or have a picnic. There are also outdoor movies and shows occasionally.
- Charming area in the heart of Winter Park!
- Popcorn Flicks
- Great place for a picnic
- Rose garden, concerts in the park. Bring a blanket!
- Great place to smoke a cigarette and yell at your kids
- Have to say my extended stay at the park let me visit some nice coffee shops and a beautiful park.
- Bring a blanket and your thoughts.
- One a month free movie in the park.
- Gorgeous and serene!!!
- Just left Cocina headed to Central Park
- Listen to the car tires on the railroad tracks and on the brick roadways.