909 Kiely Ave (btwn Homestead Rd & Benton St)
Santa Clara, CA 95051
- If you come for the 4th of July Fireworks bring food and drinks. Lines for food trucks over hour wait and no BBQ allowed. Perhaps stop by local eatery of fast food on your way in.
- Great place for PokemonGo
- Park is great but the parking is terrible
- Watch out for geese poop! It's everywhere! It's really the Only bad thing about this park. They really need to get rid of them.
- Don't go in the pond
- The map location is actually a side street near Moonlite. No where near Central Park
- Really scary at night.
- Gzel kk ve sakin bir park..
- Nice day for running in the park
- Great pace for Pokmon Go
- It's a big park relative to how small Santa Clara is. Great for people watching or reading. There's plenty of space for taking a walk or having a picnic. There's a library and some businesses around.
- Tonight's fireworks were awesome! Did ya see the ones that looked like Saturn or something? Amazing finale!
- Used to be s great place now just full of homeless .
- Great venue for the annual Santa Clara Art & Wine Festival
- Beautiful park. Great place to spend an afternoon outside.
- Great place for pick nicking on a sunny day.
- Great park with super healthy grass, but the birds look like they're about to explode, please don't feed them!!
- Be kind to the ducks and their babies. This is a nice park so don't ghetto it up.
- Free tennis court ! Cheap swimming pool !