Grocery Store, Supermarket, Convenience Store
Detroit Lakes, MN
- Terrible parking lot
- The parking lot is complete and utter chaos!!! Use the smaller/side lot.
- Has wasabi peas! Mix these with honey roasted sesame sticks, honey roasted nuts, corn nuts, & craisens and you have a fabulous snack mix that goes great with a beer!
- They have a great catering crew for all your party needs. They will come to your house and grill for you and clean up so you can enjoy yourself Leave the work to Central its great
- Worst parking ever!
- Deli selections
- The circular is available to view, download, or print on their website: thefreshplace.com
- service sucks a nut
- Don't use the soda machines outside. They will rip u off.
- Central Market has one of the best gluten/dairy free food options I have ever shopped! Kudos!
- Awesome grocery store, they got everything! Best organic section in northwest Minnesota!
- The deli has the best prime rib.. Come try it and see for yourself, don't just take my word.. Better yet bring some home for the family!!!
- Awesome organic selection, "normal" cows have so many hormones, and "normal" crops are too genetically engineered para m!
- Ummm, when I tell the checkout girl Mackenzie my coffee came up with the wrong price and she gives me a bitch face and says ok, that's not cool! That's not why I come here.
- Prices need to sync with till prices
- there's some nice lookin birds here.
- Awesome that there are some organic products to buy! We need more!
- Great for all of your Detroit Lakes grocery needs