- This spot has a terrific gyro thats full of flavor and not too gut-bomby, and its a friendly place with some of the best Greek food outside of Greektown. And yes, its pronounced yeer-os".
- The BEST GYRO in CHI-town! Say Hi to John da owner.
- Casual, family-style Greek food. Seriously, this place has real Greek food that is not just gyros and kabobs. Try something new, you won't be disappointed!
- The best chicken, burgers and gyros in Chicago!
- The owners are so sweet. Last time we went we had a little family emergency & they helped us out with everything, even with our bill.
- Great food. Love the saganaki
- Their Greek combination dinner is delicious!
- Hey Central Gyros, you should join Freebie! Its pretty rad and the benefits are great for both you and me. Check it out! http://taps.io/freebie
- Gyros and saganaki are great.
- 1/2 slab BBQ ribs with egg lemon soup
- The gyros here are tender, juicy and seasoned to perfection, served with liberal amounts of tzatziki sauce and thick-cut fries.
- Try the Saganaka cheese it's flaming..lol
- Souvlaki is THE BEST EVER.
- Good place for old-school Greek-American classics like gyros.
- Best Gyros in the city. Free private parking. Extra Tzatziki sauce!
- This place has been here forever. The Gyros are really good. $8.99 Value Menu for a Gyro, Fries & soft drink. So there is no way it would cost you 30 bucks for two cold gyros(try it warm)&drinks.
- Second and last time at this place. Nearly $30 for two cold gyros and two small soft drinks... I've had much tastier gyros at other places that don't even emphasize the word "gyros" in their name.