Entertainment, Office, Cineplex
220 S Flower St (Btwn Olive & Verdugo Ave)
Burbank, CA 91502
- Awesome place to work
- Try the waiting in line!
- If you are Union, go on Tuesday-- there's less of a line.
- If you can get there early enough to grab a seat, the chairs along the window get their own line which is a helluva lot faster than standing.
- Make sure you get here before 8:30am. It is very risky any later than that. Have all your paperwork prepared and dress appropiately! Make new friends while in line and smile LOTS! :)
- If you are updating your pix & went to the class-don't lose your seat!
- Get there earlier than early. Sit at the table if possible, they're first in line. Otherwise sit by the window. Standing is always last!
- Lines on Fridays tend to be longer! Expect a 2.5 hr wait. They accept credit/debit cards for payments
- Grab a seat!! People who are seated get registered first.
- Parking available only on the street in a very congested commercial area in Burbank. Lines to register can be incredibly long and start queuing very early in the morning.
- Great place to work on your tan while you wait outside for hours then get turned away.
- Put the line in the coconuts. There isn't a brain cell within a mile of here.
- If forgot proper ID: Passport, or Driver's Lic. and Social Security card, besides slapping yourself, you can still wait in line to get "Front of Line Pass" for the inevitable next visit.
- Remember a pen... And your name... And where you live.
- Show up early bitches. There's usually a line...
- Short lines at 8:30 on Monday's. But don't get here any later than that or you won't get in.
- Bring cash for snacks!
- There is no crafty.