Central Bottle Wine + Provisions
Wine Shop, Wine Bar
- I have heard this is great - finally an alternative to Whole Foods and Libby's. Can't wait to try it.
- Stylish and well curated wine / beer / provisions shop in Central Square. Give them 24 hours notice and you can rent an expertly-stocked picnic basket. And do not miss the Mast Brothers chocolate bars
- for lunch, get a slice of their pt and a small baguette. ~$8
- If youth need a recommendation don't hesitate to ask! They've never suggested anything I don't like
- Wine tastings on Thursday nights... YES.
- Usually have some free samples out. Good beer too.
- Expensive but pretty awesome. Solid wine selection although the markup is higher than most places
- Great selection of wine and knowledge to explain it. Also lots of excellent beers.
- The picnic basket ROCKS! Everything u need for a great afternoon including cheeses, meats, jams, olives, bread, btld water, and wine or beer all packed into a basket with everything you need. Do it!
- (Best of Boston 2013-WINE/ LIQUOR STORE) Improper Bostonian says, "If the folks look familiar at this favorite spot for post-work wine runs, it's because owners are masterminds."
- Chris really recommends Central Bottle Wine + Provisions, check out his Favecast about it here- http://www.favecast.com/347DeLPYZ8
- Great service! Nice selection of wine and cheese.
- They carry Velvet Falernum, essential for Tiki drinks.
- go on thursday for wine bar-- can buy by the glass or a flight, and usually have some tasty food/accompaniments too. love this place.
- my favorite wine/beer store, ever. no question. thursday wine bar is def worth it, as is friday 5pm tastings. they usually have cheese + breads to sample too. love this place.
- Thursday wine bar is one of the best first dates in the world. There's an easy exit or so many next steps in the neighborhood.
- Make sure to get the low down on the event schedule! Also try the chicheta (sp?) appetizers!!