Center for Wooden Boats
Museum, Lake, Harbor / Marina
- Free boat rides every Sunday rain or shine! Sign ups start at 10:00 am and first boats go out about 12:00pm with last boats heading out at 4:00pm. As always, the coffee is on and it's also free.
- More than 100 historical boats are docked here & you can climb aboard to learn all about their history from a well-informed staff. Talk to craftspeople currently restoring many classic wooden boats.
- Learn to Sail at Off-Season rates 50% off normal rate $400. That's a 2 hr shore school with 6 on the water lessons for $200. You have no reason not to SailNOW! Tell them Capt Jack sent you :-)
- I LOVE BOATS!! 1 Of My FAVORITE Places In Seattle!! #PIRATE
- The Sunday afternoon boat rides are easily the coolest free activity in Seattle. If you're prone to sunburn ask the rental booth and they'll let you use their sunblock.
- See Captain Dave at Cedar Wave!
- Very cool! Free rides every Sunday all year. Come early they fill up! Cool old boats. Awesome divers
- Become a member and take the old school sail boats out for a spin on the afternoon breeze
- Realy Good Place
- Really lovely place! Good for photos. :)
- Get here at 9:30 on Sunday's! Came right at 10 and there was a huge line and only wait list spots left
- It was fun to look at all the boats. It's free.
- Right now you can redeem coupon for free 1 hour row by checking in on Yelp!
- Free Sunday boat rides and free parking!
- Free sails on Sunday fill up real fast! Get in line around 9Am to get a spot.
- Beautiful vantage point for South Lake Union, especially at sunset. The boats and boat workshop add interesting features. Need to go back and explore more!
- Really lovely place! Good for photos and to chill out!
- Free wooden boat rides at 2:00 p.m. on Sundays. Show up starting at 10:00 a.m. to sign up spaces go quickly. Great vantage point to watch the seaplanes take off and land!
- Let the kids climb aboard the rotating fleet of boats tied up at the docks and learn about maritime arts or rent a rowboat and take the whole family around the lake.Powered by ParentsConnect.com