Music Venue, Concert Hall, Theater
1374 W Peachtree St NW (corner of 17th St.)
Atlanta, GA 30309
- Some of my Favorite concerts are here. Be it at Vinyl, The Loft or Centerstage
- (4/5/11) Celebrated Elaine's birthday by going to the Chris Cornell Concert! Also, this was our first concert together... nice venue!
- The Midtown haunt houses three rooms of varying sizes to play host to a slew of acts, both national and local.
- Find Garrett. He pours the strongest drinks in Atlanta!
- Theater seating plus space on the floor in front of the stage. Great bathrooms. Very nice bartenders. One of the best concert venues I've been to.
- Mint Condition on Fathers Day.....#REALMUSIC loving the energy loving the music loving the vibe
- concert venue in midtown
- If u forget to bring cash to park they have an ATM inside on the left just before the 2nd glass double doors...
- Great place for a concert, but the bar service is really slow.
- There's not a bad seat in the house at Center Stage, which is big enough to hold a crowd without sacrificing intimacy. Drinks and snacks are well-priced, too.
- Tell them you know Brandon. ;)
- Was kind of strange to smell the theatre smell on entry and the pot + booze smell as the music started. Not a bad venue, especially if you want to lay low. 4$ for a PBR, high but not the worse.
- Bring galoshes into the mens room since the floors are always wet.
- If Barry is bartending, order a "fuzzy blumpkin." Best. Drink. Ever. I bet you haven't had one of those since spring break '98!
- Concert seating, access via MARTA is easy, multiple bars.
- Great sound and seating
- Cool venue, great for private events.
- Great venue for great shows!
- Saw Steven Wilson perform here, and it was the single most intimate performance I've been to! Not just of that tour, but of any concert I have seen yet. There isn't a bad seat in the house!
- Not a bad seat in the house. One of the best venues in the city