Pub, Bar, Rock Club
- the Swell Burger is swell
- go on a Friday night and have Justin sing "Fast Car"
- Bloody Mary's are amazing!!
- Go on Wednesday and listen to traditional Irish songs by Erin. Share the Guinness dessert. PS watch out for Tom on Friday, he will request twenty Tom Petty songs.
- Gin & tonics, Irish beer.
- Love the lamb stew.
- Try the new salmon bites on the happy hour menu. They are made fresh for each order.
- Come early and come often. Friendly wait staff and some of the best looking baristas on most evenings.
- Come for breakfast. The eggs Benedict are delish and the rashers are wicked good.
- Great pub! Good food and drafts. Go for the pub quiz.
- Get in early, enjoy the scenery and have a good time!!
- The beer battered pickle chips are excellent with the jalapeo aioli!
- The best bloody mary I have ever had!
- This place is easy to spot, it has an old faded Italian flag flying out front.
- great Irish food. order the corned beef with cabbage.
- Good breakfast & bloody mary's :)
- Great on atmosphere, this narrow Irish pub on Alki is a good place to enjoy a pint of beer or a whiskey with friends. Menu execution could be better. Check back for live music and special events.
- Friday night music rocks. "it's my chevy VAN!"
- If you like whiskey they pour three fingers when you order a single.
- Jeremy and Jess are often at the bar. Tell them they rock!