Celery Citrus Salad with Balsamic and Feta
Crunchy celery contrasts with sweet, tender citrus in this lovely salad that perfectly exhibits how a touch of highly flavorful ingredients — balsamic vinegar and feta — can elevate a dish without adding too much in the way of fat or sodium.
- 5 satsumas, clementines, or honey tangerines
- 1/4 Cup feta cheese crumbles
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 Cups mixed salad greens
- 1 Cup roughly chopped celery leaves
- 3 Cups sliced celery
Squeeze juice from 1 citrus fruit into a large bowl. Add feta cheese and vinegar and mix with a fork, mashing the cheese to make a dressing. Peel remaining citrus and separate into segments. Transfer to bowl with dressing. Add salad greens, celery leaves, and celery and toss well.