Celebrity Lanes Bowling
15755 E Arapahoe Rd
Centennial, CO 80016
- The kiddos LOVE Rocky's Kids Zone - truly the ultimate kids playground featuring Nuggets-themed soft play equipment, a 50-ft long SuperMascot Rocky mural & tons of interactive Nuggets-related toys.
- Pizza dip and beer. Hells yeah
- Be sure to check out the Nuggets VIP Suite! No better way to bowl.
- Dollar bowling after 9 Monday-Thursday
- Classic arcade games upstairs. Look for the stairs in the bar area.
- Food was average but we largely had appetizers so maybe the entres are much better. The beer list is hugely impressive and it's bowling. Have some fun!
- Ask for cody at the bar
- Having fun with the hubby!!
- Nice place would go again and nice bar inside. Huge beer selection.
- Awesome craft beer selection!
- If you go before 11 am during the week, games are only a $1
- 50 buck for 3 people. 2 games.
- My family received food poisoning from Celebrity Lanes that resulted in a $1,643.55 medical bill. Please beware of patronizing Celebrity Lanes.
- You can't go wrong with Saturday nights 10 to 2 $15 unlimited bowling!!!
- Aleigh is the best!!
- The service here is awesome, and definitely the coolest bowling alley around! Mary in the bar is great, and everyone else is too. Maybe its gotten better over the last year, but I was impressed!
- The service is awful and it's a Tuesday! The Brunswick zone in lone tree is much better. Especially on Sunday night!
- Really cool place. Arcade awesome :)
- Great place to have a family outing!
- Service is soooo slow. Fun great lanes. Not too busy.