Since 2014, the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics has named August, “Annual Kids Eat Right Month.” This month, we focus on ensuring that children have a healthy lifestyle by eating right and living an active lifestyle. The principles of Kids Eat Right Month include “shop smart, cook healthy and eat right.”
At Pasta Fits, we support Kids Eat Right Month by placing an emphasis on kids eating healthy pasta meals, filled with colorful veggies, healthy proteins, and light, flavorful sauces. We want kids to know that eating healthy can still be fun and delicious!
Below are three of our favorite healthy and kid-friendly recipes that are perfect to make for your children this month to celebrate healthy eating!
Summer Bean and Tortellini Soup
Healthy Chicken Parmigiana
Vermicelli Lettuce Wraps Stuffed with Shrimp
For more information on Kids Eat Right Month, please visit http://www.eatrightpro.org/
The post Celebrate Annual Kids Eat Right Month with Healthy Pasta Meals appeared first on Pasta Fits.
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time