Ceia Kitchen + Bar
Mediterranean, Wine Bar, Cocktail
$ $ $
25 State St (btw Middle & Essex St)
Newburyport, MA 01950
- The Kobe burger is very good!
- Ceia features a casual but stylish setting and food of the European coast (the name, pronounced SAY-yuh, means supper in Portuguese).
- Menus change every 9 weeks! Wine list is no doubt the supreme in the North Shore!
- Outstanding. Cheese board, charcuterie, and salad were beyond perfect. Wine pairing options ample. Great atmosphere, just don't take the music selection personal.
- Vegetarian Paella is delicious. Everything I've tried so far has been great.
- Very talented chef! Amazing wine list.
- Nice burger and great tomato/beet appetizer.
- There's a new goat appetizer. I don't know much about what "good goat" is supposed to taste like, but this was delicious! Brittle, coarse spiced meat bits. Yum yum
- Insanely loud. Don't plan on talking to your dinner companions.
- Chef's specials daily. If you're not familiar with a wine- just ask! Everyone is trained and wine list only one in Nbpt to receive Wne Spectator's 'Award of Excellence!'
- #amazing birthday dinner!
- Two #wine events weekly: Taste of Tuesdays location-themed prix fixe dinners, 'Wine Wednesdays' tastings. Wine Spectator ranked, many 'Best of' awards, cooked at James Beard!
- A taste of Mediterranean sophistication serving dishes like a blue fish with grilled clams & liguica & fried polenta, & an 8oz. prime beef tartare-poached egg hat with a brioche crust & marrow.
- Great specials. Some of the best service you'll find. Going to Newburyport? Then eat here!
- #Newburyport's latest kitchen, ask about daily specials and the desserts.. Chef's Banana Brule is decadent.
- The Chef always has great specials, but leave room for dessert!