Cedar Creek Park
Cedar Creek Rd (at N Ott St)
Allentown, PA 18104
- Best playground in the area! The walkway is nice, and the pond is great for feeding ducks!
- You can feed the geese if you are sneaky enough!
- Nice park you could barbecue there
- Beautiful park with a small creek where I joined the kids playing in it's cold water and enjoyed their garden and pond as well
- The rose garden is cute and the main loop is nice for a bike ride.
- Huge park with a place for picnics, bathrooms and a soft ground instead of mulch.
- Ride the Paddleboats here at Muhlenberg Lake. Great time, but don't feed the ducks- $600 fine. However, you can feed the fish.
- Great playground! Tons of unusual equipment to keep kids interested.
- This is the best outdoor play area for kids in the Lehigh Valley