Dive Bar, Breakfast, Bar
2600 Lyndale Ave S (at 26th St.)
Minneapolis, MN 55408
- Congratulations, you've found one of Esquire's Best Bars in America. Play The Replacements' classic "Here Comes a Regular," Paul Westerberg's ode to the place where you're standing. Get yelled at.
- get wasted
- Just go to this bar.
- Tip the blonde dreaded girl shanna,she rawks
- Eff off whatever you read, this place is the bomb... But don't take my word for it!!! *Reading Rainbow Theme*
- Do your best to not get punched in the kidneys by the staff members
- The bartender with the blonde waxed moustache gives me crap for asking for Scooby Snacks. He's justified in it, so I don't mind. Also, he kind of reminds me of a creepier Josh Homme.
- Aw shit I got hipster all over my new shirt.
- Get Drinks at the bar. The service is horrible and often rude.
- Order cottage fries and a Surly. Be nice to the servers. Bring dollars for the jukebox and quarters for pinball. The best bar in the world.
- Hot dog omelets are the best!
- Order a Guinness Bloody Mary if you woman enough.
- Best hot dog omelette in town
- Pros: pinball. Cons: have to bring your own balls.
- watch out for the upper decker in the ladies room.
- Best dive bar in Uptown.
- All these negative tips? Unlike other uptown establishments, they don't like douche bags here. Don't be one, and you'll be fine :-)
- If it was good enough for Bob Stinson its good enough for you
- this spot rocks, stay out uptown drink fans, you aint welcome
- Very sociable hipster bar.