8700 Conn Creek Rd.
Rutherford, CA 94573
- Famous for their Cabs, but make sure to try their son's Pinot. Surprisingly awesome.
- Taste the awesome 'Zinfandel'
- Caymus hits the highest highs (with their Special Selection Cabs) and the lowest lows with their boring tasting room experience and gimmicky low-end labels.
- Best wine in Napa !!!
- The Mer Soleil Chardonnay is fabulous!
- E is the best! Ask him about his 1,000 lb bear!
- Make a reservation and ask for the air conditioned private room if it's the Summer. Otherwise, outside will be perfect during the fall.
- Awesome. Better then I expected! Bill was an amazing host.
- Bill was amazing host extremely knowledgeable of the history and wine. Wine tasting was fabulous. Store credit is made when wine tasting was purchased. Great wines great experience
- 2014 Cabernet
- Amazing cabernet
- Ambiente delicioso e otima surpresa com alguns rotulos da vinicola!
- One of the nicest vineyards and probably the most popular. Probably the best wines are here. So much fun. Great host and very professional. Great views!!
- Bring your girlfriends to caymus! Intimate and great wine.
- Cabernet is fantastic no matter how often you have it
- Unusual tasting experience. It's not Caymus, it's really Wagner's collection of wines, which includes Caymus.
- Beautiful property. Comfy outdoor seating with a beautiful view.
- Beautiful place, Delicious merlot - Emmolo
- The belle glos pinot noir might be the best wine I've ever tasted. Very pretty place to visit and can go without reservation if you are less than 5 people