Park, Beach, Dog Run
8676 N Crawford St (N Philadelphia Ave)
Portland, OR 97203
- This park sits underneath the old green St. Johns bridge, and the way the bridge is built from underneath gives it the illusion that you're in a large cathedral building. Beautiful
- Great photographic opportunities of the St. Johns Bridge.
- check out the inspiring DIY bum forts south of the bridge down by the water. You may have to walk a bit to find them.
- Nice , great for photos, kayaking or just sit and take the view
- The location of Portlandia's "cool wedding" from S2 E3. Don't forget your multi-colored parachute.
- Trek in the Park - Season 5 : The Trouble with Tribbles
- A beautiful place to get married! And we did it for free 1 summer evening.
- Wet or dry. For fishing or playing. Spend the day. Just a great place to relax.
- Best place to walk your dog with great views of the St. John's Bridge. Also an unfenced dog park and a boat ramp as well.
- Very good view of St Johns Bridge
- Great place to take pictures on the sunset
- Great under the St John Bridge for photo shoots and events on rainy days.
- Extensive area with scattered trees. Scenic views, you often can watch ships passing by. Come with family, friends or alone. Beautiful!
- Very nice park to relax with a perfect view of the bridge.
- If you want some hipster photos for your Instagram...
- off-leash dog friendly area
- The bridge, the park, great for pictures
- Beautiful bridge views!
- Nice, low-key park where you may chill n poke smot. Amazing architectural site, if you're a fan of bridges.
- The views are breath taking