Seafood, New American
$ $ $ $
James Royal Palm Hotel (Collins and 15th)
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Skip the entrees and go all in on apps instead: sushi w salsa verde, hamachi crudo, scallop dumplings then CRUNCHY TUNA RICE CRACKERS all day, errrryday.
- Ceviche a must
- Great vibe here
- The Zulu roll is delicious!
- Great Sushi!
- The food here is pretty amazing. Try the scallops! It doesn't even taste like cauliflower. Try lettuce cups and the salmon carpaccio is amazing! I don't even like salmon.
- Best food ever
- Even if cocktails don't sound like you will like them, try one. Flavors just work and are delish!
- Fresh seafood
- Amazing food and beautiful people!
- Baked shrimp was amazing
- Service was great! Loved the salmon belly carpaccio, crunchy rice cakes, hamachi crudo, scallop dumplings.
- Skip mains, do it tapas style. Very tasty food.
- Their pretzel bite appetizers are ridiculous freshly baked comes out warm and soft with some type of flavored butter omg! That was just the complimentary "bread"
- The food is excellent especially the hamachi. If you order dessert try the donut. Great place
- Service its bad.... Good attitude but really slow
- Great atmosphere, try to be seated upstairs. Crunchy shrimp and Cantonese lobsters can't be missed!
- mahi mahi tacos are REALLY GOOD
- Models only upstairs.
- Cantonese Lobster