Cataloochee Ski Area
Ski Area, Lodge
1080 Ski Lodge Rd
Maggie Valley, NC 28751
- Fresh Powder :-)
- Awesome skiing resort in southeast. Make sure come early enough on holiday weekends-gets really busy.
- Excellent weather makes it all better
- Was here for 3 hours and board was stolen. Never coming back.
- The horse back riding they have is quite fun! Nice instructor though some of the horses were skittish/feisty
- Night session is less crowded however it has been ice lately . They need to groom between day and night sessions , this would make a world of difference
- Rail Jam was awesome!!! Great friends great weather perfect slopes good music!!! It was legit!
- Icy after dark.
- Get there when they open.
- Will never come back. 4 hours waiting in line. Total caos! Avoid at all cost!
- Full day Cat class great deal!!!
- Great local ski slope with a great bar. Nice people.
- Great if you're in or around maggie valley, be careful going too far off trail though.
- Great for a day trip! Great place to teach the kids!
- Disorganization, crowded, expensive. Not enough space for beginners.