Boat / Ferry, Piers, Harbor / Marina
- Come early. There's a long line to check in and a separate for boardinh.
- Buy your ticket on groupon and save 50%
- If it's rough, sitting outside on the back is the best. If you go up to the second level, sit on the life jackets cases. They have a cushioned lid.
- Avoid the top deck - there's no bar up there!
- Best way to travel to Catalina! Its fast and a really smooth ride, plus when you buy your tickets online you get a $7 off coupon.
- There are a few outlets spread out amongst the booths, in case you need to charge your electronic devices.
- For couples who want to sit at the booths inside, but don't want to sit with awkward strangers, there are three tables toward the front that have booth seats on one side.
- Bring a light jacket and sunblock if you plan to sit outside. Don't bother doing your hair before getting on the boat--the wind will just jack it up anyway :)
- Great customer service, quick lines.
- Big boat, nice crew.
- Take someone special to Catalina Island Feb 14th or 15th for 50% Off Adult Tickets!! Go to: https://www.catalina-tickets.com/onlinebuy.htm and enter the coupon code: 1414 Only $35 per person!!
- Thank you Groupon!
- Such an awesome experience to watch the fireworks for the 4th.
- Bloody Marys will get you through!!! ;) bombbbb
- Remember the bar on the boat is cash only.
- They'll tell you standby starts at 7am, but all the people who get on via standby start lining up way before. We got there around 6:30am and barely made the cut (even on a rainy weekend)!
- ClubDistrict.com on board... Let's party
- Flash Point Island 4square - Trivia: This event is in honor of how many years in your office? Picture: Take a picture with your ferry ticket *Send answer and pic via Twitter to @flashpointcomm
- Great crew and stiff drinks. They accommodate divers well.