The Cat & Custard Cup
$ $ $
800 E Whittier Blvd
La Habra, CA 90631
- Great food, very pricey!
- It's very rich, lots of butter is used here. The jalapeo refresher is spicy and fun! It can be expensive, but its a fun place to impress people with!
- Love this place. So glad they are right down the street.
- Almond crusted goat cheese. Red deer. Culotte steak.
- Must get the crab cakes... they're the best crab cakes ever!
- Get the pork belly
- Amazing service and food! The atmosphere is very cozy and rustic with a cute outdoor garden. The pork belly appetizer is a must and the venison with gnocchi is to die for! The price is well worth it.
- Have the venison, one of the best preparations I've had in southern California!
- Watch out when saying how you want your steak cooked.. I asked for medium and got something bloodier then medium rare. Cold on the inside. Couldn't eat all of it.