Apres Ski Bar
Gatehouse Ln (Gate House Lodge at Lincoln Peak)
Warren, VT 05674
- New favorite apres ski meal found here: "Thanksgiving dinner" every day of the week!!!!!
- Crab dip and PBR. Then go take another run. Repeat...
- Great bar space, plenty of seating if u get there early. Food is good & options r plentiful but vegan options t limited if thats ur persuasion. Plenty of room 4 ur bags if u deboot b4 apres ski.
- Good bar to grab a drink and watch some games after skiing. Food was average.
- Food is good but beware, a side of chili is less than a cup. I ordered the special "chili & grits" and was less food than expected.
- They had Heady Topper beer from The Alchemist of Waterbury VT. VERY HOPPY! Not really my thing but everyone else seemed to like it.
- The burgers are great they are local beef and the cooks will cook them to your specifications.
- Excellent aprs-ski scene. A little bit of a challenge to get a table, but once seated, a great time. Lots of beers on tap.
- Get first chair then Get a beer at 11 and again at 2 then get last chair
- Go for the corn beef reuben quesadillas or Cuban special! Missing the Thanksgiving sandwich from last year though..
- Here's a tip. The goulash also makes a great facial scrub. Rub it on and acne seems to flee.
- Food is way better than the restaurant. Favorites: Hot apple cider, the Burger, F&C and the BBQ wings. Tuna burger was eh...
- The burgers here are awesome (and local), but the spicy calamari is even better. Just mildly spicy, which is just right. Get it while it's still on the menu- it changes seasonally.
- Harpoon IPA south Bostons finest.
- Free live music on Saturdays in the winter. Fish and chips rule. If bar is too busy walk across the courtyard to Timbers. Food is pricier but drinks are the same.